OSWEGO, Kan. – To provide greater support to its dealers and customers, Diamond Coach proudly announces their portfolio of Ford Transit conversions.
The following Ford Transit conversions are available today based on these trim and engine packages:
- XLT HR DRW, Gas 3.5L Eco Boost V6
- XL HR DRW, Gas 3.5L Eco Boost V6
- XLT HR DRW, Diesel 3.2L I5
- XL MR SRW, Gas 3.5L Eco Boost V6
Popular floor plans include:
- 14 passengers
- 9 passengers, or 9 passengers + 1 wheel chair placement
- 8 passengers + 1 wheel chair placement
- 6 passengers + 2 wheel chair placements
- 5 passengers + 2 wheel chair placements
- 4 passengers + 1 wheel chair placement
To view any of the floor plans listed above, visit the new Transit Nugget web page à then click Floor Plans.
“Over the past year, we have tested how to build the Transit conversions and have engineered the most popular floor plans based on dealer feedback. Whether it’s this new Transit product offering, the enhancements to our VIP front cap, or our enhanced web site, we want our current and prospective dealers to see the visible evidence that Diamond is a trusted business partner that listens,” said Jeff Crockett, President.
Since 1989, Diamond Coach has manufactured rust free, impact resistant buses that provide superior resale value. Offering a smooth, quiet ride, Diamond buses seat 16-28 riders. These bus solutions are ideal for hotels, transit and parking authorities, healthcare, tour operators, sports clubs, and churches. Diamond markets its product through a nationwide team of independent dealers, is headquartered in Oswego, KS, and is part of B12 Transportation Group of Kansas City, MO.